[Skip to Content]
Case Study > Body Shop, Westfield, Stratford City
- Project :-
- Stratford City (Olympic Village)
- Description :-
- The complete fit-out of a new retail unit for The Body Shop at the new Westfield Shopping Centre adjacent to the Olympic Park which hosted the 2012 Olympic Games. This was the first major fit-out of a new store in the new-look “Pulse” programme.
- Timescale :-
- 8 weeks
- Client :-
- The Body Shop International plc
- Architect :-
- Head Roberts and Associates
- Manager :-
- BDN Ltd
- Testimonial :-
- We have worked with Jorgensen on retail projects including new store fit outs and refurbishment projects for over eight years.
Our clients have included The Body Shop and ATS Michelin.
During this time we have always received a first class service and a quality finish.
Jorgensen price projects competitively, but are able to deliver a first class service, on programme and within budget.
They are familiar with working within the regulations of railway stations, airports and shopping centres as well as the restrictions of High Street store locations. Their dialogue with centre managers and local authorities enables the projects to proceed with minimum disruption to neighbours and visitors.
Jorgensen’s professional head office management team is complemented by their on-site work force, whose commitment is to deliver a finished product that can be handed to the client with pride.
We would welcome the opportunity to recommend Jorgensen to undertake shop fit works
Head Roberts & Associates
» click to download pdf
- · Housing
- · MOD
- · Local Government
- · Education
- · Commercial
- · Industrial
- · Retail ·